- Every person must be born again to know God and have everlasting life. *John 3:3 (John 3:16)
- The reason we must be born again is found in *Rom. 3:23
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Rom. 6:23)
- You cannot earn salvation. You cannot do it on your own.
- It is God’s gift to you. (Eph. 2:8-9)
- Being saved or born again is receiving Jesus as your Lord (Master), and committing yourself to follow His Word (the Bible). *Rom. 10:9-10 (1 John 2:3)
- Are you ready to make this life-changing commitment?
- Pray this prayer according to Rom. 10:9,10
“God I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I ask You to come into my life. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord and I believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the dead. I turn my back on sin and I commit to follow You for the rest of my life. I thank You, Father, for saving me!”
- You are now born again, forgiven and on your way to heaven. You are a new creation (2 Cor. 5:17). Yet this is only the beginning. You need to renew your mind to live a powerful life as a Christian. *Rom. 12:1-2
- You need to be trained in the Bible in order to grow. (Rom. 10:17)
- Getting together with believers regularly is important. (Heb. 10:25)
- If doubts or fears come to mind about salvation, reject them and realize that the Bible is what your salvation is based on, not what you think or feel. (Rom. 10:9-10)
- You will need to be baptized in the water as a believer. (Acts 10:48)